• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crazyhorse on Trucks

67bondobronc

Well, I don't know whether to believe it or not. But during a commercial on Trucks the lady that is the spokeswoman said that next week will be a recap of the Crazyhorse build and they are gonna show the finished product. Maybe they will do it.

Bear1911

That's the least they could do since they made me sit through a Heep buildup. ;D

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I was so psyched a few weeks ago. I checked my digital cable "Info" for Trucks! and it said that.....the show...ended up being the first episode of the Heep build. I almost broke down...%)

Sabas

Trucks is going to air two episode on on Sat Feb 7 , & on Sat Feb 14. Feb 7 will showcase the buildup & Feb 14 they will take the Bronco out on the trail.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
brutis72eb said:
Cool I will have to tape those episodes
What time does that normally come on (EST)???

Check out this link for the show schedule. Looks like its on at 1:30pm on Sat and 12:30pm on Sunday for the Feb 7 & 8 dates. Can't wait to see him finish that thing and drive it.

http://truckstv.com/schedule/

U

Unregistered

Yeah and awhile back Stacey said he was going to go over the frame build segment again. But I never saw it and I record the show EVERY week! One day it just "appeared" there, all painted and cool looking, but no episode. Did I miss it? Did anyone see the buildup of the frame after the initial axle install? Just curious. It'd be nice to have the complete library.

Paul

Bigbird

When he takes it out on the trail, I hope he scrapes the hell out of that stupid looking horse on the side so they have to remove it. I liked the build they did but I really think that horse painted on the sides is pretty crappy looking.

Just my $.02.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Trucks must have done a format change........(for the better I think) Watched a jeep thing today. Stacy didnt change a shirt, got down to buissness (as well as can be expected) and moved right along with out too much BS. Hummmm I might take the time to view the Bronco show next week.

whitsend

Loc.
Boyne City, MI.
67bondobronc said:
Well, I don't know whether to believe it or not. But during a commercial on Trucks the lady that is the spokeswoman said that next week will be a recap of the Crazyhorse build and they are gonna show the finished product. Maybe they will do it.

What channel is this show on? I only have a satelite and do not get the big three channels. I would really like to see ihe show. Thanks Dan :cool:

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
Re: Re: Crazyhorse on Trucks

whitsend said:
What channel is this show on? I only have a satelite and do not get the big three channels. I would really like to see ihe show. Thanks Dan :cool:

It is on Spike TV formally TNN.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Re: Re: Crazyhorse on Trucks

whitsend said:

If you are running direct TV, then channel 325 on Saturday and Sunday mornings

whitsend

Loc.
Boyne City, MI.
Re: Re: Re: Crazyhorse on Trucks

Broncobowsher said:
If you are running direct TV, then channel 325 on Saturday and Sunday mornings

Thanks guys. I have Direct TV but I know that I get the Spike channel so I'll be tunning in!

brutis72eb

Bronco Guru
Loc.
South Carolina
I know Im not an authority on paint jobs but Stacy come on-that horse looks like a 3 year old finger painted that. Maybe this will "freshen" it up a little bit;D

Attachments

• crazyhorse-airbrush---side-1.jpg
    crazyhorse-airbrush---side-1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 301

SgtRock

Loc.
East Texas
UGH that is a gay paint job. It's embarrassing. Looks like it should be on a Bronco II.

Craig
Mineola, TX
'74

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
I have some of the first episodes of the Bronco Buildup on tape....and i plan to add these after it. But i agree that paint job is crap....I am in an Auto Body Class at my high school and plan to post some pics of my final product.......it should blow that horse right out of the water.