• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cross Enterprise front bumper

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
I won a cross enterprise front bumper at the Arizona Stampede this weekend and am looking for pictures if anybody has them. I saw one picture when I searched the site. The bumper looks really nice, but want to see some more options before I decide which one I want.

thanks
matt

LA Kevin

Loc.
Pasadena, CA
Matt,

Mike is working on custom bumpers for me literally as I type. He makes a couple different styles, does the description say?

He's a really nice guy, just give him a call. He may be able to tweak it to suit your needs if you want something a bit different.

Kevin

OP
OP
M

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
He said there are a couple of different styles, but he only has one picture on his website. There was a guy that posted some pics on here and I kind of liked that one. I kind of wanted to see some of his other options if anybody had any pictures. It looks like a really nice bumper.

matt

LA Kevin

Loc.
Pasadena, CA
Yup, unfortunately his website is being redone, so he doesn't have all the pics posted. If you haven't already, do a search on the forum for cross bumpers.

bmcqueen

Loc.
Corinth, MS
Mike is a great guy and makes an awesome bumper...I attached a few pics from different angles. I went with the simple trailmate with hoop, d rings and light tabs.

Attachments

• tn_136_3662.jpg
    tn_136_3662.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Free-4-All_4_053.jpg
    Free-4-All_4_053.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 187
  • tn_DSC01138.jpg
    tn_DSC01138.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
M

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
bmcqueen, I saw your pictures on your site while searching for his bumper. I really like the way his bumper looks and am excited to get. Do you know how the winch plate mounts to the style of bumper you have? Also, do you know of any pictures out there of the other style of more prerunner type bars on the same base bumper?

thanks
matt

P.S. Your bronco looks awsome!

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Check his website http://www.crossenterprises.com/ for info on the front bumper - pic attached too showing the winch mount. I like it a lot, wish I'd known about it when I did mine but don't think he had it available then so went with the Protofab - another awesome front bumper. I do have the Cross rear with tire carrier and love it - he builds good quality stuff!

Joe

Attachments

• Cross front bumper with winch.jpg
    Cross front bumper with winch.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
M

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
Joe, I saw that one on the website. I talked with Mike this afternoon and he sounds like a great guy. I just would like to see some pictures before I order what I want. I am going to see if he can email me some pics later in the week.

thanks
matt

LA Kevin

Loc.
Pasadena, CA
He's building a prerunner front for mine with the same base as bmcqueen's, so instead of coming straight up it comes out a bit. There's a guy in town who has it, and it looks great. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of his to share with you, but I'm sure Mike will dig some out.

OP
OP
M

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
Called Mike today and he is going to try and find a side shot of the prerunner style bumper. He is a great guy.

matt

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Sounds good, post some pics when you get 'em....I enjoyed working with them when I bought my rear bumper, they were easy to talk with and produce a good product at a decent price...what more could you ask for?!?

Joe

crossent

matt, forgot your email add. at work. I added a pic of the front in the photo gallery. Look up crossent in the members section. The main hoop does not come down into the face of the bumper as much on the newer ones to allow for tow bar mounts and shackle mounts.That also makes the main hoop tighter to the vehicle. I'm not very good with this computer stuff and had no luck posting the pic. Maybe someone can add it to the post. I have some customers sending me some pics and when i get them I will let you know.
Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
Mike, thanks for getting back to me. I will show that to my wife today and give you a call.

matt

OP
OP
M

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
Got my bumper today from Mike and it is very nice. I will get some pictures of it taken and post them later in the week. It is bare metal right now and will be powdercoated silver.

matt