• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cruzin the coast

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
Anybody going to cruzin the coast this weekend? I'll be there , but not in the bronco. I'll be there in a flamed out 72 C10... Anybody bringing a bronco? There were a few last year

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Man, I sure wish I were down there, Bronco or no Bronco. My dad lives in Waveland, and Cruizin is such a great time. I may try to get back down next year. Make sure you post pics.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My mother-in-law lived on the coast prior to Katrina and was always requesting I bring the Bronco for the cruise, never managed to be able to make it. I'm told it draws a big crowd and is a lot of fun.

OP
OP
bronco-billy-66

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
My mother-in-law lived on the coast prior to Katrina and was always requesting I bring the Bronco for the cruise, never managed to be able to make it. I'm told it draws a big crowd and is a lot of fun.

Last year there were about 4500 registered cars.. I'm sure some people just showed up to ride around too . so to say theres alot of cool cars&trucks is an understatement. I'm going down thursday coming home sunday. I need the break. Its gonna be fun ;D last year we went to the drag strip too, hopefully we'll do that again

74 Explorer

I will be there thurs thru Sat. Haven't decided if I will take the old bronco or not.