• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

custom air cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
looking to see if anybody would be interested in my custom air cleaner. it started as a turbo city casting, then modified to my chosen dimensions. it had a 1" riser heli-arced on the bottom for extra height to clear the truck avenger breather tube, then powdercoated black. it has 2 K&N air filters with dry wraps on it.

i have over $200 in building this, and it's a 1 off design. i'm ready to sell it and buy a 13" round ford racing air cleaner. is anyone interested in this? make me a decent offer.

Attachments

• DSCN1575.JPG
    DSCN1575.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 565
OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i'm definitely thinking about your filter, yes. i'm wondering if it'll hit the rib on my hood though. as soon as i get a few bucks in the bank i'm gonna but it from you and try it on before i let go of my custom one. if it don't fit i'll just re-sell it and keep mine.

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Not interested in the filter setup, but I just wanted to comment on how sharp the engine bay of your rig looks. Very clean and a great attention to detail (especially on hose and wire routing). Good job.

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
that's what i had in mind for it. if you're still interested let me know. if someone else wants it for that price also, let me know in case augy isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.