• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

custom brake booster/MC bracket

PhL0aTeR

Loc.
Woodland Park, CO
figured this deserved its own thread..... do your worst :)

Booster/MC combo is out of a 2nd gen Ford Exlporer

IMG_6788.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6791.jpg

IMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

IMG_6812.jpg

IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_6814.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg

IMG_6816.jpg

IMG_6817.jpg

IMG_6818.jpg

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Not to bad bit of a tite fit but it works. Might be fun changing spark plugs on that side.

OP
OP
PhL0aTeR

PhL0aTeR

Loc.
Woodland Park, CO
Not to bad bit of a tite fit but it works. Might be fun changing spark plugs on that side.

thought about that, plus side is, the booster and master cyl will be easy (one bolt/nut for linkage and 4 nuts holding the booster assy to the bracket.) to remove.

Sweathog

Loc.
Lansing
I like it. Been trying to think of the same to help fit a 351W. Do you think it would allow a little more offset if needed? Let us know how it worked.

OP
OP
PhL0aTeR

PhL0aTeR

Loc.
Woodland Park, CO
I like it. Been trying to think of the same to help fit a 351W. Do you think it would allow a little more offset if needed? Let us know how it worked.

Thats a 351 as well. but it depends on your brake booster. The explorer brake booster is about an inch larger than the ones included in the booster kits offered by the vendors, so if you used a smaller one, it would definitely allow for more offset, but right now im right in the middle of my valve cover and wheel well ;D