• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

custom bronco flashlight

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
just had to show everybody this! i had a mag light custom etched today with bronco on one side and a set of flaming dice on the back with flames on the head.:cool:

Attachments

• DSCN1637.JPG
    DSCN1637.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 362

Baja71

Bronco Guru
You keep that in your Bronco, and you're going to have to put a LOCK on it!

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
probably right about the lock, dangit!

i got it from www.hangfire.biz, it cost me $28 including the etching. i even got to watch him laser etch it, only took like 1 minute. he has several flame patterns, and he can put anything you want on it including company logos.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That is pretty cool, I like it. Is he local to you? I don't think that price is all that bad at all. What all does he have for design choices (website under construction when I tried looking)?

Shawn

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
not sure what all he has. what i saw he has are flaming dice, flaming 8 ball, flaming skull, different flames for the head, and he can spiral the name on the grip also. i'm sure he can e-mail you some designs, and he has a lot of different fonts for the lettering.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
ask what he might charge for say 50 of them....mass buy?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Looks great Ben! Is it possible to use the Bronco font from a scan? I know a few of us have it in their collections. Also what colors? I'd be up for a mass buy if we could get a little closer on the font.

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i asked him about it. if we can get a clear enough bronco font, he can use it. i think he can do it on any color mag light you want it on. mine is a 2 cell, i think the biggest he can do is a 3 cell.

colors are silver, blue, green, red, black, and purple. he said the silver doesnt come out that good.

if we want to do a mass buy, he'll do them at $25 a piece if all we want on them is bronco. if someone has a good clear bronco script, he can use it. if somebody wants something else, it'll be $28. shipping won't be included in this price either.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
This would be cool. Hmmm I'll have to think about joining in if the script works.

What does the price include?

J.D.