• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

custom bronco flashlight

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
final day for the mass buy is wednesday, october 10th. anybody else wanting one, you still have a few days to get one on order.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Jeff, you should offer up some of those mugs and coffee travel mugs here in CB, you'd sell a lot!

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
I tried a long time ago and got NO replies so I went through the parts vendors. The only one to say yes was Jim at Wild Horses. By the way...check out their website again, they just got 2 more styles. I even tried to get Chuck to put the "Leakster" on one. Maybe a different time. I would sell the mugs that WH has but I feel it would be a bad business decision. Jim has done me good so I'm going to give the mugs I have so far to him exclusively. Maybe if I can afford more art I will try again here. If there is any interest.
Remember guys I can put any art (black and white line art) on almost anything.

Thanks,
Jeff
67 in the works