• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom cell phone skins

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
A friend of mine, Dan Dubose formally of Blue Torch Fabs, has moved back home and is into decals and vehicle wraps. He is currently making iPhone skins and other cell phone skins. I need some ideas for Bronco related skins. Here is some photos of skins he made for iPhone tonight.

Attachments

• dan1.jpg
    dan1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 32
  • dan2.jpg
    dan2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 31

msweb

Bronco Guru
I'd like one of the profile of a Bronco, a grille for the front, tailgate for the rear of my phone?

Some of the calendar photos would be cool, with permission of course...

Have him practice with one's for my LG Dare and I'll test them for him ;)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
If you go to skinit.com you can make your own for whatever phone they support and use your own pics, etc. Pretty slick!

msweb

Bronco Guru
If you go to skinit.com you can make your own for whatever phone they support and use your own pics, etc. Pretty slick!

Have you tried a Bronco Brotherhood skin yet???

OP
OP
66ALRIDE

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Here is some that he made last night. I'm going to work on a Bronco themed one tonight. Most skins will run between $10-$15 for a pack of 3. If anyone has photos that belong to them just pm me and we should be able to put something together.

Attachments

• dan3.jpg
    dan3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 20
  • dan4.jpg
    dan4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 13
  • dan5.jpg
    dan5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
  • dan6.jpg
    dan6.jpg