• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

JB Custom Fabrication is awesome!

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
Howdy, I wanted to relate a story about awesome service I got from JB Fab.

Couple of weeks ago I ordered a Dana 20 rebuild along with the custom JB Fab shift rails. I immediately got a call back from Jon @JB Fab letting me know that the adjustable detents were included with the shift rails so I had over ordered. He credited me right away and shipped the order the same day.

I got started within a couple of days of receiving the rebuild kit but then got waylaid by other projects. When it came time to install the bearings on my front drive output shaft, I discovered I have somewhat of a non-standard shaft and the bearings did not fit.

I emailed Jon (yesterday) and he informed me that in the early seventies there were some of these non-standard front outputs but he had the bearings and would ship them.

I certainly didn't expect overnight but what do you know, they arrived today, and now the transfer case is assembled!

What awesome service! I certainly recommend JB Fab!

-John

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes, nothing but positive interactions every time I deal with him. Great guy

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I've been preaching this for decades! :)

Hard to beat Jon & Rhonda's service. They go out of their way to put the customer first. Great people.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If JB has a product I need and others offer similar, I always go JB. Has outstanding service like WH.