• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Custom Corbeau Bench Seat Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

COSCAG00

I have had another member ask to build a seat bracket just like the one in the thread below. I have bought enough material to make one extra so if anyone is interested let me know. I am going to sell it for $100 plus shipping. It will come unpainted and you will have to drill the mounting holes in the bracket. By drilling the holes yourself you can adjust the front to back location and center it left to right between the wheel wells.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221919&highlight=seat+bracket

dunacn1

Loc.
Holland, PA
I am the member that COSCAG00 made the first bracket for. I had seen his bracket in another post. I have an 9-year old who rides in the back and it didn't seem to make a lot of sense to mount the Baja Bench to the Corbeau bracket which sits flush on the floor. I approached Fred to see if he would replicate his bracket for me if I sent him the money instead of Corbeau. The height is perfect, not too high but high enough that my daughter can sit comfortably. The other feature I like is how the bracket slopes to the back just a little. Here are some pictures of mine. PM me if you want to ask me any more questions about it, but I can tell you that I am completely satisified.

Attachments

• 20130713_123235_resized.jpg
    20130713_123235_resized.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 187
  • 76 Bronco 007.jpg
    76 Bronco 007.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 20130713_145048_resized.jpg
    20130713_145048_resized.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 168

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Is the bracket still available? Tomorrow I'll be picking up some Corbeau Baja SS bucket seats for my 66. They're used but haven't even been removed from the plastic/box. $300 without brackets, not bad if you ask me. I'll be ordering the rear bench seat soon.

OP
OP
C

COSCAG00

I don't have any brackets left but I can make one for you no problem. I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.