• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Front Buckets: Corbeau Baja RS vs Moab vs Tom's (TBP) Custom

bubobronco

Loc.
MN
Hey guys, I'm looking for some comfortable new front buckets. I recently puchased a rear fold and tumble from Toms so obviously the TBP buckets would be the best match. But I am unsure of the quality of the buckets and not really concerned that the fronts match the bench, as long as they are all black.

My other top choices right now are the Corbeau Baja RS or the Moab. I am trying to keep the price under $600.

Notes: Trying to avoid seats with high thigh bolster for ease of in/out..Plan on buying sliders with them and don't wanna be looking at the wipers (I am 5'11" and 210 so shouldnt be a problem)...Most of my driving is on road with some occasional off roading...I have a bikini and full soft top but no hard top, so they may occasionally get wet...I live on a gravel road so interior tends to get dusty in dry conditions...Considering black vinyl or vinyl/cloth.

Anyone runnin these or have experience with them in the past? What's the advantage of a suspension seat for my use? Looking for advice on these models or other options... Pics would be great too if you have. Thanks!! Oh, and would the Corbeau seats have enough room for a center console??

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I am running the WH Ralley 2000's.
Love them but they are highly bolstered, you may not like that...
I am 6'4" And these sit plenty low for me. Lower than stock.

I bought these Ralley 2000's about 14 years ago. They have held up great.

"But".....if I had to-do it over again I would "DEFINITELY" go with a suspension seat.

Guess I'm getting old....haha.
My friend has the reclining suspension seats from WH. They are so critical to surviving a long day on the trail....especially if you're over 40...lol...

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Mine came with the TBP buckets. Perfect fit and comfortable for me at 5' 10" and 170lbs. Bolsters just right. Single guy before me had it 10 years (and me 3 years) and both seats still look look the same regarding wear.

Attachments

• console.jpg
    console.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
B

bubobronco

Loc.
MN
Mine came with the TBP buckets. Perfect fit and comfortable for me at 5' 10" and 170lbs. Bolsters just right. Single guy before me had it 10 years (and me 3 years) and both seats still look look the same regarding wear.

Thanks No Hay, sounds like a good vote for the TBP seats. Anyone else have input on those or the Corbeau Baja RS or Corbeau Moab?