• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

custom dash is done

volnut77

Loc.
knoxville
One step closer to the daily driver.

Attachments

• IMG_3292[1].jpg
    IMG_3292[1].jpg
    105 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_3361[1].jpg
    IMG_3361[1].jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_3377[1].jpg
    IMG_3377[1].jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 423

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Wow, very nice work.. I am on the fence about doing the same right now.. Turned out great.

BroncoBrandon

Ooooooooooooo!. So Pretty..

Very nice work, I can only hope that my dash will look that clean some day.

OP
OP
volnut77

volnut77

Loc.
knoxville
The column is custom made by Ididit. And as much as I'd like to go on about my skills.........someone else did the work.

Attachments

• IMG_3385[1].jpg
    IMG_3385[1].jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 225

Bubbaluv

Loc.
Agoura Hills, CA
The column is custom made by Ididit. And as much as I'd like to go on about my skills.........someone else did the work.

I've thought about going with chrome on the column. From a durability standpoint, will it hold up as well as paint?

It looks very sharp.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Very nice work. I like the tach placement as well and the uncluttered look of the layout. Could pass as factory delivered.

Fred

Outlaw Bronco

Loc.
Shenandoah, VA
Very nice setup there!

What tach did you use? I never payed much attention of it being there until reading some of the other post's. Looks very "in place" and as said before factory. I like it.

OP
OP
volnut77

volnut77

Loc.
knoxville
I couldn't find one that looked right with a Bronco so I designed one to match the speedo. Scott Gauges EB double digit. Wild Horses sells them.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Well, whoever did the work either you or someone else, NICE job. Looks great and should blend in well and look very factory. ;D