• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom gas cap - taking orders for mass buy

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
I know I'm not the only one to ever leave a gas cap on the pump, or the bed rail, only to drive off and lose it. That's what I did on the way to the round up last Thursday. So I had to improvise. ;D Whatcha think? I'm considering mass producing these and taking orders for a one time only mass buy. I can only make them in batches of 12 though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37466683@N03/3480914610

Please specify whether you want black, red, blue, or white electrical tape.

sevenTseven

Loc.
Oklahoma City, OK
Now I'm sad that I have been using a regular old ugly red rag for such a long time.

Excellent upgrade. Hope your truck doesn't get the fl;u from that Mexican beer. :eek:

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I like it. Aluminum, won't rust and I guess it will come in decorator colors.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If any of you haven't seen the documentary "From Dust to Glory", I highly recommend it. There's a good scene of a 4-wheeler rider with something similar...they say necessity is the mother of invention, however maybe in this instance the more appropriate saying is that "...great minds think alike."

For the under 18 crowd, you could always switch to Rockstar, RedBull, or Monster energy drinks ;)

Michael A

Loc.
San Diego
You need to be careful. Your Bronco might get pulled over for drinking while being driven! You know those open container laws!

mcdobson

Loc.
Sacramento
Buy me a twelve pack and give me a weekend, I'll give you back 12 gas caps.

I know, a whole weekend for a twelve pack? I'm getting older and have lost my edge.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Next time you see a MINI Cooper S look at the exhaust tips (stock ones). When they did the clay model for final senior management approval they forgot to put any exhaust tips on it. Last minute they stuck a couple of empty beer cans where the exhaust tips should be and they got final approval - beer can exhaust tips and all! They look just like your gas cap. :cool: