• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom Mirror Mounts

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I have had a lot of interest in my custom mirror mounts and I have already cleared this with admin so here’s the deal. They are machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum and fit the contour of the door. They will have a counter bored hole for a 5/16 cap screw (common motor cycle mirror mount thread) and four ¼-20 tapped holes to mount the door. The mirrors I used are Kuryaken, from drag specialties pn# ds-303451 Mirror stems are 7" mirror face is 3 1/2 " There are many to choose from. If I can sell at least six pair at $40 a pair plus shipping I can do it.

Attachments

• DSCN14220010.JPG
    DSCN14220010.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCN14190007.JPG
    DSCN14190007.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 428
  • DSCN13780014.JPG
    DSCN13780014.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 261

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Put me in for a pair.
Tanks! :)

edit: I've not liked any aftermarket Bronco door mount mirror I've seen until I saw yours. These will look great on my daily driver!

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Put me in four 2 pairs.(4) pcs Finally a good looking mirror I can put on my daughters bronco.
Thanks Paul, you da man , today.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm in for a pair and I'll pick them up. I still want to see if your Bronco is real or pin up poster somewhere...LOL

Thanks Paul

OP
OP
trlblazr

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I think it will be a one time deal Ben. If I have an idea of how many to make I can get the material in Phoenix and do all the setups once. I can make some extras to hold for awhile until some are ready to buy.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i want to do something different with my mirrors, and don't really want stock ones. i can't afford FJ mirrors. there's some motorcycle mirrors on ebay right now pretty reasonable that i'm sure will turn up again. i just have something else i gotta do this month first, so if you'll reserve a set for me i'd appreciate it. i got work scheduled to cover it all, so....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Those are nice man..! I'm sure you'll have no problems selling

Premium Concept

I would definitely be down for a pair. How would you like payment to be made?

Can the chrome parts be done in black chrome? or are they already chromed out and you are just making the adapter plate for it to fit to the Bronco?

PM me if you would like.

thank you,

gibsonplayer45

Contributor
These are awesome man! So long ive hated the way mine are mounted. Im deff going to get one for you. ill send you a PM later this afternoon!

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
How do they work with the vent window??
Is there any obstruction with the vent post ?
Thank you

Do you have windows in the door or have you not finished putting it back together?

Robert

OP
OP
trlblazr

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I would definitely be down for a pair. How would you like payment to be made?

Can the chrome parts be done in black chrome? or are they already chromed out and you are just making the adapter plate for it to fit to the Bronco?

PM me if you would like.

thank you,

You do realize that I am only selling the mount. You can choose your own style of mirror from the vender of your choice.
Here is one linky….

http://www.dragspecialties.com/fatbook/12/287

OP
OP
trlblazr

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
How do they work with the vent window??
Is there any obstruction with the vent post ?
Thank you

Do you have windows in the door or have you not finished putting it back together?

Robert

The beauty of these is that you can position them forward or back to dial in your line of sight in case you have a full cage. There is a huge choice of mirrors and stem lengths out there so make sure to measure twice.
I don’t have the vent frames or glass in yet on mine.

OP
OP
trlblazr

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I have a good start on the mounts and they will be done next week and I made plenty of extras. For those of you that are interested and want them shipped, give me a zip code so I can check shipping prices.