• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom tube bumpers!..Prices change a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizer

Loc.
VA/AK/OEF
Great guy, kept me informed the whole time, if there was a delay he let me know immediately.
Communication is the most important thing to me especially during an online sale and i felt comfortable the whole time handing him over my money.

Prices are a lot lower than if i were to get something similar anywhere else and highly recommend him.

OP
OP
73bronco

73bronco

Thank you all for the great compliments! I am taking a little hiatus from my bumpers for a while. I WILL be making them in the future just need to focus some energy and time into my bronco and house! Thanks and I will personally email/PM all interested.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Why doesn't anyone talk about how much they pay for the bumpers they received. I don't think it would be out of line and would save some time if someone needed bumpers. I have email him and got the last generic post with no prices. Hey just wondering. Thanks

Boulderbronc

Loc.
Longmont, CO
Bumpers

I have a set of front and rear bumpers as well, built to withstand just about anything. I have also had others from JD and JB these are built better and at a great price.;D

kenhoop

Thank you all for the great compliments! I am taking a little hiatus from my bumpers for a while. I WILL be making them in the future just need to focus some energy and time into my bronco and house! Thanks and I will personally email/PM all interested.

Need a front big ass bumper and possibly a rear also. Pm me when ur back in bumber mode.
Thanks

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am interested in a front winch style bumper, and a rear bumper.

I have a friend that is also interested in a rear bumper with tire carrier, but his tire will be no larger than a 31x10.5. His bronco is uncut. Can the tire rack be made smaller (shorter)?

Price for each to 30457.

Status
Not open for further replies.