• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cut door finished

OP
OP
Hawk

Hawk

Dusty
My pop rivets on the fender flares are made of a lacquer-based polymer formula to resist corrosion and fight rust.
Along with the fender flares that are formulated with a beautiful, easy to clean surface that is durable and resists stains, abrasions and chemicals and a more resilient formula than most flares so they resist cracking at the rivets.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
fitpays said:
awesome, but why not just go with inserts?

Built not Bought ;D :)

If you plan on not running doors anyways, why not make your own doors if you can. Saves you time and money from buying inserts and trying to get them to fit right.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
Hawk said:
Dusty
My pop rivets on the fender flares are made of a lacquer-based polymer formula to resist corrosion and fight rust.
Along with the fender flares that are formulated with a beautiful, easy to clean surface that is durable and resists stains, abrasions and chemicals and a more resilient formula than most flares so they resist cracking at the rivets.

aluminum pop-rivets? ;)

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
fitpays said:
awesome, but why not just go with inserts?

Also, These will not crack. Their are no holes to drill in the body to make them fit. You can open them and shut them. Also with lift off hinges you can remove them in a snap and slide on your full doors. I have 1 1/2 sets of lift off hinges so I could do this very same idea.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I think the doors are awesome!! If I had skills I would make some. I DO NOT like inserts..Sam I am...I do not like driling holes in my tub...they look like Spam....

;)

OP
OP
Hawk

Hawk

HotWheels said:
aluminum pop-rivets? ;)

No, Dusty is just giving me a hard time because the front fender flares and rivets are painted on fiberglass fenders. And to took him 6 months to notice. ;D ;D

I also cut the hinges to lift off, now I can remove them in a snap and slide on the full doors.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I still think you need to do a tech. article on it;) But then I will have to find some more doors. dauym does it ever end?:?

OP
OP
Hawk

Hawk

My puppy lost the collor today.
20040810103953_Nikka.jpg