• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

D-30 Che*y Disc Conversion

68Bronco

I'm doing the Che*y disc brake conversion on my D-30 and realized that the parts listed on all my references are for the D-44. Does anyone know the part numbers (NAPA would be great) for the following parts:
-D-30 outer axle seal
-Spindle seal (the seal that is similar to the rotor hub seal)
-V-seal (rubber and the flange) for the D-30 axle shaft
Thanks!

U

Unregistered

I'm doing the same conversion and have the same problem. I noticed it when the seals around the hub wouldn't seal over the Dana 30 axle. NAPA and A-zone were unable to pull up the part number, even though i had the spicer manual!
Josh

U

Unregistered

Try Border Parts in San Diego...had everything I needed!

OP
OP

68Bronco

Yup, used them in the past, unfortunately I'm in RI and have access to Napa or Auto zone....