• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA D44 and/or C4 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickeboy

Contributor
I am looking for a disc brake D44 with 4:10 gears (maybe a 9" too.)
I am also looking for a C4 setup.

Passauf

parts

How soon are you looking to pick these items up....I have both in a parts truck in North San Diego county....I just have to take them out of the truck
My email address is passauf@san.rr.com

OP
OP
nickeboy

nickeboy

Contributor
I think I may have a C4, but I'm still looking for that D44 with 4:11's? Anyone? Bueller?

OP
OP
nickeboy

nickeboy

Contributor
I'm back! So far all my chances at getting C4's or D44 have fallen through. Someone please help!

Mr Rags

Contributor
I have what you are looking for. I need to get rid of a 9" and a D44. Both are complete with 4.11 gearing. The front is open and the rear has an Auburn locker. They both have disc brakes. I removed these axles from a running bronco to put full widths in. I also have 2 complete C4 transmissions with adapters. both would need rebuilt. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks

Passauf

C-4

Nick,

My friend finally got the C-4 out and I have it in my garage...if you are still in need please call my cell 702-575-5279..I should be home this afternoon and most of tomorrow putting by roadster back together after getting it back from paint

Tony

redpony

Contributor
Hi There Tony, If know one has taken you up on the C4 setup. I'm interested if you are willing to ship it up to me 94572. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.