• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN D44 disc conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbronco

Loc.
Houston
buyer beware.....David misrepresented these parts, and left out over $100 in parts and sent parts that were bad. He stated everything was included and in good condition in PM exchanges. Calipers are junk, need to be rebuilt, ball joints are shot need to be replaced, missing backing plates, caliper parts and other parts. When questioned david sends nasty response and assumes no responsibility for the misrepresentation.

He has made many empty promises to partial refund, send parts and a month later nothing.. Yes he even offered to a full refund provided I eat all of the shipping cost..

I have given david a month to send the missing parts, provide a refund and NOTHING.

OP
OP
R

RustyShackelfor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Centerville, TN
Well, I just now seen this.

He had the other parts a week and a half after he let me know.

I always try to make sure I take care of people when I sell them something on here. I have had a thing or two lost in the mail and I always send another if I have it. I have replaced a couple parts that didnt work and were no good. I listed these as the pull offs from my 79 and listed what came with it in the first post.

This guy was very hard to please and was an ass on top of it all. I didnt have the dust shields and didnt list the dust shields as they were rusted really bad. When he got it he told me it was missing a couple things, the caliper retainers and clip springs, banjo bolts and dust shields. I told him i must have overlooked the retainers and springs and would get them out but I didnt have dust shields and banjo bolts for him. Nothing, no matter how hard I tried was good enough for this guy. He wanted most of his money back and keep the parts, I said no. blah blah blah. More asshattery from him. He was also upset the 30 year old rubber wasnt new.

Long story short, I found him dust shields and banjo bolts and sent them along with the retainers and springs. Even after all that he tried to dispute paypal and all. After 2 weeks of this I gave him $50 to just go away.

Some people cant be pleased unless they rip you off.

I do feel good about the quality of people on this site to be able to say this is the only guy like this I have had so far and I have probably interacted with a hundred guys on here trading, buying, etc...

I go to the junkyard on my off day once a week to look for parts I need and I get parts other people need to both help out guys on here and pay for parts for my 70 and 79. Wife wont let me spend any other money on them. lol

This thread is done and can be locked or whatever whenever. The brakes from my Bronco are gone and I can start a new thread if I come across more brake parts.

I did finally get the 8 lugs on the front of the 79, now I need a sterling in the rear.

Attachments

• IMG-20110811-00091.jpg
    IMG-20110811-00091.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.