• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Daily Driver 76 Bronco Sport Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Baby #3 is on it's way and I've realized I will have a lot less time to continue restoring my 1976 Bronco Sport Uncut daily driver. Bought off ClassicBroncos site June 14, 2009 from Mac2Nite. Not a show truck, but a great truck to drive and restore as you go with some great options and upgrades.

It's my truck in the TV Commercial below for University of West Georgia:
http://youtu.be/iZpeynCIDH8

See bottom for possible trade-up to classic bronco further in the restoration and some cash.

Here's the details:
- Daily Driver 1976 Bronco Sport 302 with Automatic C4 transmission (I bought 6/14/2009)

- 86,818 original miles (but I'm still driving it)

The good:
- Front disk brakes (Manual brakes not Power)
- Stock C4 automatic transmission (shifts smoothly)
- Dual Gas tanks BC Broncos 23 gallon rear gas tank AND aux tank
- New auxilary Tank sending unit and electric fuel switch (no more manually switching tanks)
- Original interior with newly recovered seats and new foam in bright white (6/2009)
- Brand new Tailgate from Dennis carpenter with stainless handle and license plate holder (3/2010)
- Converted from Y-steering in 76/77 Broncos to Wildhorses Retro T steering set-up for 76 and 77 Broncos (8/2009)

- Power Steering
- New Tom's Bronco Parts family-style roll bar installed to cover rear passenger seat (2009 previous owner installed)
- 4 Three way seatbelts (including rear seat) mount to roll bar 6/2009
- Bright white STC full convertible top with tinted side/rear windows (windows roll up not zip out) some minor tears and stiching pulling but functional
- Updated suspension system (new front springs, poly busihings and shocks in 2008 previous owner) 2.5" suspension lift no body lift
- 30x9.5x15tires (2 of them new from 11/2009) with original hubcaps (and spare with original hubcap)
- Rebuilt original Motor craft 2150 carburetor (2008 previous owner)
- New alternator, battery, belts and voltage regulator (2009 previous owner)
- Pioneer stereo head unit and all weather KLH speakers
- Chrome Sports trim with new grill FORD lettering (2009 previous owner)
- 2004 Repaint (Ford Cardinal Red) by an earlier owner (originally Light Ginger)
- Includes hardtop that will need restoration (some rust through)
- Includes new hardtop hardware and hardtop gaskets to w/s and quarters
- (I've never had the hardtop on the truck, run the Soft top year round)

Needs/concerns:
- Rust bubbling in lower portion of w/s frame due to poor prep work in 2004 repaint. This was removed and POR15ed but not filled/repainted. I've got a '67 rust-free w/s frame with hood hold down bracket included with the sale

- Front floors need replacing at some point, but they are intact

- Door posts hold doors well but were repaired in 2004 repaint

- Couple of bubbles forming in lower rear tail light housing and under belt line on sides of truck

- minor oil leak (but who's doesn't %))

I would drive this truck anywhere and drove it 4 hours each way to Bronco SuperCelebration in 2010.

All pictures (except 1 street with top up) are in the last two years that I've owned the truck or see more in my gallery. I'll get some of the undercarriage and engine up tomorrow....

$7500 or Trade up with Cash

Will consider trading up for an EB further in the restoration with some cash for the right truck:
- prefer uncut
- Must be 302 or EFI 5.0 or 351W (prefer 302 (probably rebuilt) or EFI though)
- Prefer automatic
- Little/no rust (does it exist???)

Attachments

• DSCN5268.jpg
    DSCN5268.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCN5272.jpg
    DSCN5272.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 355
  • DSCN4268.jpg
    DSCN4268.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 382
  • Campsite Bronco.jpg
    Campsite Bronco.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCN4275.jpg
    DSCN4275.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 355
  • DSCN5042.jpg
    DSCN5042.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCN3387.jpg
    DSCN3387.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 314
  • DSCN3389.jpg
    DSCN3389.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 368
  • SP09_WPE.jpg
    SP09_WPE.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Sold pending deposit receipt and pickup

Also, it has Power Steering and Manual brakes (updating ad)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey g8r, sorry to hear you're selling that lil' rig, but I'm glad it worked out for ya!!! Quit having all them babies!!! Stay in touch!!! See ya'!!;D;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats on the sale.. Can totally understand the situation.

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Guess now the hunt is on for one that's more complete (and since it was my daily driver have about 5 weeks or so to make due...)

Wishlist: in the ad above....

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Hey g8r, sorry to hear you're selling that lil' rig, but I'm glad it worked out for ya!!! Quit having all them babies!!! Stay in touch!!! See ya'!!;D;D

All right Ben - make me a deal on that lil' Orange stocker of yours....you can't drive 3 (or is it 4 now):cool:;D

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Sold

Sold...Picked up and headed to Virginia. Kind of sad to see her go....:cry:

DSCN5650.jpg

DSCN5651.jpg

DSCN5653.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.