• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dakota Digital Dash Layout vs Megasquirt Digital Dash?

Which Dash is Better Looking?

• Dash 1 - Dakota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dash 2 - Digital Screen

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Ok, so while I have a long way to go before I actually NEED my dash (or get to use it), I am trying to get everything figured out for how I want it.

I'm planning on running a Megasquirt PiMPXS computer and was originally planning on Dakota Digital HDX, but I'd also have to get an interface for that or run another set of sensors and I'd rather not.

My dash might look something like this with the Dakota:
Dash Idea 2.jpg

Or like this (this is a digital screen that I can change, but would go with something Ford looking. Might look different than this or be a different size, could also put on the other side, but might look cramped.

Dash Idea 3.jpg

Might not have that small gauge to the right on the first one and def would not on the second, but forgot to remove it.

I have no plans on selling but would the second be so lame that it would hurt my value? Which dash looks better?

Totally open to all criticism, opinions, ideas...let me have it!