• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Dana 20 Rebuilt Transfer Case with 4:1 Gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffh355

I had this D20 T-type transfer case out of my 72 Bronco rebuilt about four+ months ago and has roughly 100 miles on it since the rebuild. I put it behind an NV3550 transmission and had them install the TeraFlex 4:1 gears as well as a Wild Horses billit cover. It has all new bearings, seals and gears as needed. They also shaved/welded the shift rails so you can put it in "Front Only" 2 or 4 wheel drive just in case.

I'm not a tech so here is what I know. The bad......... Noisey in 4wd low, I'm told this is due to the straight cut gears? Popped out of 4wd low a couple times, was told to bring it back so they can install stiffer springs for the detent balls? Hard to get out of front 4WD low, was told this is due to a non-syncro transfer case and I would have no problems once I learned the trick? No thanks, I had them install an Atlas II so this one needs to go.

$200 cash, you know it's a good deal for the gears alone!!! No shipping, come get it if you want it. Text/call 626-437-3543

Attachments

• P1040371.jpg
    P1040371.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 74
  • P1040372.jpg
    P1040372.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 78
  • P1040373.jpg
    P1040373.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 74
  • P1040374.jpg
    P1040374.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jeffh355

Sorry guys, getting a lot if calls/texts on this. I'm too lazy to pack, pallet or ship this thing. It's more about time and space in the garage, not the money. So I need to make this a will call Covina, CA pick up only. Thank you guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.