• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DANA 44 DISC FRONTEND a deal??

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
[quote author=BOSS3024ME link=board=5;threadid=11243;start=0#82519 date=1037213921]<br>Hey guys I just got a DANA 44 front disc axle out of a 77 for a pretty good price.<br><br>It is complete and I do not need it (already have one)<br><br>How much is it worth to sell?????<br><br>Paul<br>[/quote]<br><br>What gear ratio is in it?<br>Is it a trac-lock (posi) carrier?

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I'd say about $500, if you blast it & pretty it up, maybe $600. And for the record, I read the other day in the "History of the '66-'77 Bronco" that the Trac-Lok wasn't offered in '77, I would argue with that, but, I've saw a lot of '77's, and, have yet to see a Trak-Lok. C'mon....someone chime in & tell me different!!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
As my Grandfather likes to say, something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. I personally paid $900 for my High Pinion D44 with discs, shortened to the EB length, and new bearings, which also included the price of shipping. So I'd have to agree that a regular EB D44 should go for 500-600.

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
I will give ya 400 for it... My d30 isnt going to like 37mtr's :'( :'(