• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Deluxe Transfer Case Rebuild Kit for Dana 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramcharger310

Loc.
Yucca Valley
I have one kit new in the box and everything is still wrapped. I can take paypal.

Per Wildhorses:

Dana 20 Transfer Case Rebuild Kit Deluxe
WILD HORSES kits include all the bearings needed to build your early and later model Dana 20. Yes, you will end up with 2 bearings you don't use but this way there is no chance of coming up with the wrong bearings on rebuild day! The deluxe kit includes gaskets, seals, bearings, and a new cluster shaft with thrust washers and shims.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/dana20_Transfer_Case_Rebuild_Kit_Deluxe

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ramcharger310

Loc.
Yucca Valley
I'm interested if all of the parts are still there. I can do Paypal as well.

Banjer, PM sent with further info. Please respond by Thursday or I will need to contact the next buyer.

If someone knows or can get in contact with Banjer, please let him know.

Thanks Guys!

David

Edit: Well it seems I PM'd myself. So I am giving Banjer until Thursday.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ramcharger310

Loc.
Yucca Valley
PM sent to Banjer. If no response by midnight. I will pm the next member in line tomorrow morning.

I will accept check or money order as well, I will just wait until they clear before shipping.

Also, if you use paypal and your account is not verified, there is a 3% or 4% fee. Please add the few dollars to make sure $100 comes through on my side.

Thank you gentlemen,

David R.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I dont see a price. How much?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.