• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dennis Anderson's Muddy Motor Sports Park ***PICS***

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
I worked till 12 Friday Night to finish my bronco and i had to bum an old locking hub because my newish warn prem. Hub desided to hate me. Enjoy!!!
PS: im running again next month come by and check it out... or if you dont mind a lil mud on your rig REP the EB's with me.
IMGP0048.jpg

IMGP0055.jpg

IMGP0064.jpg

IMGP0065.jpg

IMGP0071.jpg

If you have a kid or kids with powerwheels you need to get them into this ;D
12 volt stock class
24 volt mod class (lmao)
IMGP0072.jpg

IMGP0073.jpg

IMGP0074.jpg

Dennis anderson's 7 year old son doing a stunt jump into a fake trailer full of ballons :p
IMGP0075.jpg

OP
OP
ugly_od_eb

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
Here are some pics of me waiting, staging, a blurry action pic, and the aftermath
IMGP0078.jpg

IMGP0079.jpg

IMGP0081.jpg

IMGP0085.jpg

I made it 198 feet of 200 feet.... WHAT LUCK not bad for a heads to pan stock 302. Had a little help at the launch with a newly installed MSD 6AL w/ 2step box w/ shifter mounted micro switch set at 3000rpm :cool:

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Looks like a good time !! BTW Your EB is actually cool looking ! Those chevy pics made me gag !! .Pretty wont get you thru the mud.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I need some clarification of what you are doing. Mud Drags and you are pulling something? It looks like those Chevys are pulling an unmovable object. What is going on? Oh, and I like your rig.

OP
OP
ugly_od_eb

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
I need some clarification of what you are doing. Mud Drags and you are pulling something? It looks like those Chevys are pulling an unmovable object. What is going on? Oh, and I like your rig.

There are two diff pits, the modified pit has a DOUBLE jump in it and some of the small tire superstreet, and promod trucks are CASEING on the second jump :-X That line is incase they get stuck (its about 300-400 foot long) and its quick and easy to pull them out. And the mud drag is timed, no H2H.
I ran in the normal pit with one jump in the middle, i managed to get some air also ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LUV it.... Specially the little tikes racing.. ;)