• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Denver/Aurora CO. area people...

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
I would like some info about Pull-N-Save in Aurora, anybody been there? Do they have anything for EB's? Any decent donors? Seats, steering columns/wheels, trannies?...
I'm wondering if it would be worth taking a trailer out there sometime from Wisconsin.

Thanks in advance.

mgweiss

Loc.
Denver
From what I’ve heard the Pull-n-Save has mostly late model stuff, so finding any EB parts there is probably a long shot. If your looking for some car seats or a tilt column to swap into an EB then they’ve got a wide selection for cheap. Unfortunately the junk yards here in the Denver are pretty well picked clean of EB parts. I’ve probably called or visited over 20 of them and most claim not to have anything. I’ve found a few people that have their own parts collections, but they usually want big $$ for it. That’s just my experience though, maybe some other area members can give you more info.

sheriffandy013

Loc.
Denver Colorado
MG is right, pull and save is mostly late model and from my experience pretty well picked over. I have heard of a guy that has a collection of over a hundred broncos or so in colorado springs. I guess he has a bunch of stuff, but he is not listed and I dont know how to get a hold of him maybe some of the other guys here do and they could share it with all of us here. I have heard him metioned but no contact info....

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
I go to Pull - n - Save and I will tell you, it can be a gold mine. They cycle thru vehicles frequently, meaning the stock comes in, gets picked over, and is crushed on site - it doesn't stick around and take up space. They get a ton of cars every week and they can run the gambit. A very clean and complete 66 caddy convertable came thru the other week and was snatched immediately. They see EFI setups, serpentine setups, and various other desirable parts - but it is the luck of the draw on what is available when you go there. They don't know what is expected to arrive on any given day. If you get there and are the first to stumble across a 95 Mustang EFI setup - its yours. The problem is you have to show up early and investigate the lot. I love this place!