• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Denver Broncos?

baby_blue

Loc.
Laramie, WY
thesnake said:
I spent Christmas in Colorado Springs, didn't see one EB in Western Nebraska, Wyoming or Colorado...plenty of big ass 4x4 dodge rams along I-25 tho' lol...buried in the snow!!!
Must not have come through Laramie, cause I have had mine out in all the snow. Half Pint did great till I got sucked up onto a big snow pile a grader was working on. Put the blade of the grader against the front bumper and shoved me off. Good thing he didn't hit the bumper too hard cause that thing would have put a mighty dent in the blade.;D
Only about 4" from this last round. I will be heading to Saratoga tomorrow with Half Pint to winch my dads Ice hut up out of the ice. I'll take some pictures and post the whole fiascal. The plan is to drill holes in the ice and anchore down the EB and hope the hut doesn't pull the EB through the ice.:p

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Yeah, we didn't make it thru Laramie. We had the four runner filled with stuff and people on the way down and then back up. Did a little "snow surfin" with my interceptor in Scottsbluff.

J.D.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We got another 24 inches in Boulder from the last blast. I was going to take a picture of the engineless EB buired in the driveway but it would be depressing. The big Bronco got me back and fourth to DIA throughout the blizzard(s) in great style. Today I've gotta build an extension for the chute on the snowblower so I can blow the new snow over the banks fron the last one. Happy Holidays!!!