• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Detroit Electrac E Locker

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Just got a used Electrac...

Who's running one? Any tips for installing one?

Anyone have a user/install manual?

Putting one in on Saturday.

OP
OP
GrillMaster

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
They are for the 44, I'lll check with the Bogs. Tom is coming by to help me install it Saturday. Swing by if your on my side of town Mark!

Last edited:
OP
OP
GrillMaster

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
bump to the top... need the adjustment procedures from the install manual. Someone has to have it around somewhere. Can't find it on the internet.

OP
OP
GrillMaster

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Got a lot done Saturday then put it on hold... going to get back at it tonight. Just need to get my gear pattern right and put it back together. Still need the manual if anyone has it. I also want to order a new actuator if anyone knows what year trailblazer they came in that would be helpful.

4x4man514

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Augusta,Georgia
did you have any luck on the manual? I need one too. I had one installed many years ago and now I need to remove the front cover for inspection /cleaning but I don't know what might go hey wire when I do.thanks!

OP
OP
GrillMaster

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Just keep the adjustments the same when you put it back on and you should be fine. I never found a manual but just messed with the adjustment till it worked. So far so good!