• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Detroit Locker & Axle Parts F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainyD

I'm in FL and will ship. I prefer Paypal, but also accept cash, certified check, and money orders. All of the parts listed are in good, useable condition and are used unless otherwise noted. Please note that I don't have pics of these items, but guarentee them to be as described or better.

Detroit Locker for 30 spline D44 3.92+ gear ratios, perfect shape! SOLD

Ford radius arms from 78 F150 4wd with caps, nice shape, no bends, just need to be cleaned up SOLD

78-79 F150/FSB radius arm brackets, perfect for SAS SOLD

Radius arm brackets from a 76? Ford 2wd/4wd? $25 shipped

Hi-Pinion Dana 44 housing with weld on wedges. Comes with bearing caps and diff cover, no outers, carrier, gears, shafts, steering, etc. Nice shape, perfect for a project axle or coverting to full width, from a 1976 Ford F150, BOM 603808 SOLD

HP D44 3.54 gears(ring & pinion), used, but nice, pinion bearings are included $15 shipped

D44 spider gears and I have two sets Free, buyer pays shipping

Ford D44 stub shafts, I have a pair SOLD

76-79 Ford disc brake caliper brakets SOLD

Complete set of 76-79 Ford disc brake 5 lug outers. You get, knuckles, spindles, caliper brackets, calipers, barely used pads, hardware. Knuckles have been reamed for Chevy TREs with the TRE on top of the knuckle for better steering geometry. Hubs and rotors not included. SOLD

Spring plates and u-bolts for a 80-91 Jeep Wagoneer D44 front axle SOLD

1986 Waggy front Dana 44 assembly, fully rebuilt using top quality components. 0 miles on this axle since rebuild.

WMS ~ 61.5, pumpkin on driver side(driver's side drop)
4.88 Yukon gears - 0 miles, brand new
3.92+ carrier
Aussie Locker
Warn manual hubs and a set of drive flanges(caps, spacers, slugs)
Professionally installed gears using Yukon install kit
Flat top knuckles with tall WFO hi-steer arms on both sides
Pro grade Spicer ball joints
All new bearings and seals throughout
Small bearing spindles with 5x5.5 lug pattern outers
Axle shafts filled with Spicer u-joints
DOM tie rod using Chevy 1 ton TREs
All bracketry removed ready for links or SOA
Cleaned and painted with black Rustoleum
All new brake pads, calipers, etc
Will include spring plates and u-bolts if you plan on using leaf springs with it
You can't build an axle like this for what I'm selling it for.

Will not part out this axle

SOLD

Last edited:

JeffG

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
If the sale on the Detroit falls through, let me know as I am interested depending on price/shipping.

Thanks.

Jeff

OP
OP
Z

zainyD

Detroit is sold, thanks for the interest.

Lots of other stuff available!

firemanbuttsy

Loc.
Northern VA
How much to ship the housing and outers to 20166 and its going to a buisness so it can come truck freight on a pallet if cheaper.
Thanks

duganfife

do you still have the disk brake stuff off the 76-79? if so i have a 74 would i need new knuckles?

OP
OP
Z

zainyD

Yes, I still have the disc brake stuff, but I have someone coming to look at it tomorrow. I will update my post then.

I'm in Lakeland, so just west of Orlando. Yes, the housing is still available.

OP
OP
Z

zainyD

Disc brake outers were sold locally, but I do still have a pair of Ford caliper brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.