• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

did you guys see this?? I've never seen James Duff quite like this.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
So I was sitting down at the local mexican restaurant with James Duff early this week and he orders up a mango margarita the size of a goldfish bowl. I dunno what got into him but he throws a second straw in it and says, "kid, ill let you try it but dont be getting thirsty" Im pretty sure he just got done watching the entire baja 1000 without pause so I backed off and let him have his fill. It was at this moment I realized I needed something from him that i normally would never get. I needed him to agree to doing something absolutely crazy for the second year in a row.

This is how we got free shipping again on James Duff long travel radius arms...I ship you not ;D

There are a ton of great deals to be had. check out the official announcement at this thread in the vendors section.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272238

oh i almost forgot, we also sent all of you that have shopped with us an email. Its a nice read that suzy put together.
http://conta.cc/2ghIioi

hope y'all have a great holiday weekend.

Stay thirsty my friends!! ;D;D;D

Last edited:

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
Well, im sure, James ,Mr. Duff, should/would remember La Cabana, .(I think this is where it started..it is still there today....).down the street from his house, in the Old Days ..when he & Wayne worked at the Ford Dealership in West Los Angeles. .....before James took Duffy's to Gardena, Ca.

And, tell James I ran into SGT. Skye years ago , he wanted to say hello, he & James , ran in the OLD DAYS. ...

Piglet

I've been waiting all year with my fingers crossed for these deals. You guys rock!