• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dip stick tube part # ?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I have an E7 block with a push in pan mounted dipstick. The dipstick tube is missing so that means I need to find something that fits. The push in pan mounted tubes are my least favorite design. it's almost worth buying a new pan to get the screw in dip stick. I was wondering if anyone has had good luck with the push in tube not leaking and if so do you have a part number? Any help here would be much appreciated.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is the dipstick hole on the passenger side? Even with your ‘80s block, that sounds like it might be a standard bronco pan.
Or did they carry the push-in design to different later models as well? I wonder if one of the dipstick tubes meant to push into the hole in the bottom of a later block, is also the right size to push into the pan?