• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DISNEY-BLAZIN' SADDLES RUN check it out!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Having just returned from Hot Springs and experiencing not only a great adventure at Superlift (AGAIN!) but also the extreme HEAT......
we've decided to call the run to Disney July 29-30 - the BLAZIN' SADDLES RUN! so it's BSR!!!!!
Come join us for just wheelin', visitatin' and fun!
Little Blue and other spots will offer up a cooling dip for anyone who
needs a little coolin' off!

This is a FUN RUN!! No raffle, No big BBQ.....guess you could consider it
a "Warm Up to the RoundUp! We plan to arrive the night of the 28th will post more. Check out the threads of our Hot Springs trip......
to be posted this evening.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I'm in! I may not have my 35" tires on (don't want to break and axle), but I'll be there with my 33s. Who knows, I may find something in my garage to give away. ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
didn't catch that BS part did you Monte......;)
No it's not BS, it is a run....
but just thought that the 'coincidence' of the BS RoundUp
was funny......what else do bronco drivers do.....;D

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
2Broncos,
Please excuse my ignorance, I didn't understand the dialog with sfaforester. Is there actually a run to Disney? And are you talking about Disney in FL or CA? If it is FL I would love to come over and be a part of the festivities. I won't have my ride cause it's in 1000 pieces but would love to come and see everyone elses stuff and meet a few people. So let me know about the specifics. :cool: Thanks Mark

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Smokeater11 said:
2Broncos,
Please excuse my ignorance, I didn't understand the dialog with sfaforester. Is there actually a run to Disney? And are you talking about Disney in FL or CA? If it is FL I would love to come over and be a part of the festivities. I won't have my ride cause it's in 1000 pieces but would love to come and see everyone elses stuff and meet a few people. So let me know about the specifics. :cool: Thanks Mark

Don't worry, I'm not sure if I caught it either yet. Disney is in Oklahoma, its a very very small place. Florida would be a long drive for us central folks. But your more than welcomed to come up! Hopefully this will be the start of another annual roundup for the summer.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
They are actually making an off road adventure run at Hoggins Off Road Park in Disney Oklahoma. It's a pretty cool place for wheeling :cool:

And just to confuse you a little more, the Oklahoma Classic Bronco Roundup (OCBR) will be held in Hot Springs Arkansas this year. It's a little closer to ya but still a long ways away. If there is anyway you could make either you would certainly be welcomed.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Man ya'll had me all excited, I thought there was going to be a cool event close to home. Oh, well. Yea it's a little too far to drive to OK or AR but I wish I could. Thanks for the clarification though.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I have been accused of creating confusion in a lot of peoples lives!!;D

This is the truth......no BS!!

Blazin' Saddles Run @ Disney, Oklahoma (The BS Run)
July 29-30, 2006.
This is a fun run.....no raffle, no bbq, just a llot of wheel'n, visitin',
and FUN!!!!
All are welcome! any questions, email me @ 2broncos2go@cox.net

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Count us in...........Dale, Gordon and John. I will be celebrating my 36th birthday.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
bowhunter said:
Count us in...........Dale, Gordon and John. I will be celebrating my 36th birthday.

you just had to add that 36th bday part huh! and Gordon will be touching 40.... what about John??

by the way.....you sure missed it at Hot Springs this wkend.....

Okay, now where's my yellowbronc, Astark, Howiebilt and all you others???

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
As my Dad use to say "I'll be there if something don't slip and break".
Sorry we missed you at HS. We just got back from vacation and decided it best just to stay home for the weekend.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Sounds like a great wheeling trip. I can't commit with a "Definetly be there" right now. However, the better half is willing to go if we, or at least I, won't have to work on that weekend. I'll be able to tell in a week or so.

If I am able to be there, I'll bring an extra fire extinguisher.;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
guess between the steed layin down and the fire in the hole.......
it'll be a while before we live any of this down!%)

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
2Broncos2Go said:
guess between the steed layin down and the fire in the hole.......
it'll be a while before we live any of this down!%)

Don't worry, Don has his little own secrets too. ;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
sfaforester said:
Yeah, with your and Christine's luck. %)

LOL;D ;D ;D

Monte, actually Floyd was driving at the time of the fire and he was
also the one who forgot to get the fire extinguisher out of 'lil gray'....
guess who's gonna have a 'To Take List'!!! from now on!!;)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I'm in unless something big comes around between now and then. All I have left to get is a trailer, my new fan installed oh yeah and gas money:p
Back ttt

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
I'm in......I know Gordon is in and I'm pretty sure John Roweiter is in.

Anyone talk to Darrell Lewis yet? He "HAS" to be there!! Can't wheel without the Godfather.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
BTW.....No ONE would hung me up from an old, oak tree if I brought the %eep, rather than the Bronco....would they????