• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Blazin Saddles Run at Disney, Okla.

BIGED

Guru ????
Hated to miss the run but work called hope you guys had a great run.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Hated to miss the run but work called hope you guys had a great run.

We wondered what happened to you ....and of course I didn't have your # in my phone and Mr. B went off and left his at home. Glad it was only work that kept you away.

and

Thanks Dave...I've been wanting to try it for a long while and it was just
AWESOME!;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I bet it was.. Who took all the pics, I assume Gordon broke a hub again? ;D

muddford

OK, made it home around 11pm sat night. Everyone left us so we went wheeling by ourself.....broke something in the rearend, had to drive it back to camp in front wheel drive. Looks like I have some work to do!!! had a blast(even thought it was hot) and made it up the waterfall.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
OK, made it home around 11pm sat night. Everyone left us so we went wheeling by ourself.....broke something in the rearend, had to drive it back to camp in front wheel drive. Looks like I have some work to do!!! had a blast(even thought it was hot) and made it up the waterfall.

I don't know how you guys managed to escape the contagious Headache
that was going - by the time we got home, I had a bad one....guess the heat and the sun just picked on some of us. Glad you guys made it home alright,
and glad you enjoyed it even tho some had previous engagements, broken rigs
and that you made it up the waterfall!!!
Now, get that work done and we'll see you next month!!!!:-*

RAY DUNCAN

Loc.
WAGONER OKLA.
well i will not here the last of that break it was not even my bronco, it was scott's that we had just got back together thur. would you believe we decided to try and use the explorer alum. oil pan and i busted it on a rock about 30 min. after we got there.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
That's better than when Darrell rolled his on it's side about 30 mins after we got there. And if I remember correctly it was his passengers first time wheeling.

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
Sorry I lost you guys. I waited at the top and never saw you guys come up and drove around for about 45min and didnt know where you were going for lunch, so I headed home. Had a great time and was amazed at where to open/open could and couldnt go. Thanks Jim for the help.
Russell