• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does Anybody Know This Bronco?!?!?

B

BRONCONEWBIE

Need your help... looking hard for my first EB and i've kinda been watching a few here and there.. im looking for a turn key bronco.. not a lot of time on my hands to restore just want to enjoy one on the weekends. i've been looking close to the east coast cause im in NC.. The one i think im intrested in the most doesnt look like its had many people intrsested or bidding on it.. here is the link to the truck... please tell me if im missing something here.. looks great from all the pix ive recieved but not 1 bid ... kinda makes me wonder.... ANY INPUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4624270049&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

THANX !!!!

Last edited:

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
I notice he did not put a VIN on the ad. Other than that it sounds legit. Have you talked to the guy on the phone. When I bought mine off the internet I had a third party title/VIN inspection done. I think it cost me 100 bucks, but brought a lot of reassurance that I was getting a legit bronco.

matt

MichaelB14

Loc.
Cumming, GA
I actually saw that Bronco at some 4wd place in Cleveland on Thursday. It was sitting out front. I just drove by, but it looked pretty nice as I drove by...

D ROCK

I have been burned by some internet purchases :mad: (BRONCO CONNECTION) :mad: is a good example. I was assured a tub was in very good condition with a few pictures and so I bought it. When I went to the airport to pick it up, it was all junk. A good rule of thumb in this modern day and age, PUT YOUR HANDS ON IT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE- GO SEE IT FIRST. This saves a lot of problems and $ too.

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
I've met Andrew and looked at his Bronco up and down and it is a very nice rig. If i had the money i would probably buy it if i needed it. Call him and talk to him because he's a cool guy. Just my input; only you can decide what you want. Good luck.

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
my fiancee and i looked at this one on ebay last night.. couldn't figure out why there wasn't any interest in it. looks like a great rig. just bought a new one last week so i better not push my luck!

OP
OP
B

BRONCONEWBIE

Thanx for all your inputs... just wanna make the right decisions and the only way to learn all the info is by asking PROS like you guys... THANX AGAIN :cool: ;D :cool: