• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone know the where abouts of this 72

OP
OP
W

walls

Any idea of what state it went to. It looks similar to one listed a year or so ago in the Carolinas. I remeber the tilt forward hood with same front scoop.

I am almost positive the guy who bought it from me put it on Amtrak and sent it to florida.

OP
OP
W

walls

Almost 700 views and no one spotted this hard to miss bronco. I can tell you this, the local cops never had a hard time spotting it....%)

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Do you have an old registration with VIN #? Might be able to search DMV or do a carfax if so. Do you remember the persons name to do an internet search? It hasn't been to any MEB events....someone must be hiding it in the garage. Did the person that bought it got it to drive of a collector type?
Lots of luck to you, that is a nice looking ride!