• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone know this my bronco in Profile pic?

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
Was wondering if by chance anyone had seen or known of my bronco?

Its a 1969 and believe it came from South Carolina. Looks like it was Red before painted Ford Moss Green. Might have been sold from SC to Ohio to Brian at the Autoloft.

It has a NV4500 Disc Breaks front to back. A full coil conversion in the rear with double Wildhorses shocks. Coils I think are 5.5 and a 3 buddy lift on top of that.

Please left me know if you have seen or know of the previous owner. Would love to be able to track down a build sheet if possible.

Thanks again for all the help CB!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Why don't you put up some pic's in your gallery so peeps can get a closer look?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
You can put them in your gallery at no cost just go up to user cp at top the page where the garage ,rules, faq etc bar is.Click on the and you will see it.

Thunder Chicken

i remember one that color recently that one of the vendors was building...cant remember who though..it was damn nice I remeber

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Was that steering box on it when u had it? Because i remember a thread a lil while back on someone trying to get a box like that to work. Just wonderin if it couldve been the same one.

OP
OP
Gidge768

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
LMFP, Yes, everything you see was already done. That acutely is one of the things im wondering about cause id like to update the wheel and columns and wondering how fare id have to go into it.

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
You have to pull the dash off im pretty sure (mine was already off because i bought the column midway though a rewire). I put an ididit tilt column in mine. Its not very hard. I also did a collapsable shaft between the steering column and the box.

OP
OP
Gidge768

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
Did you have to know anything about the box to purchase the collapsable shaft or anthing for the Ididit? Im not even sure if its the stock steering box.

OP
OP
Gidge768

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
Nice, Thank you for the link. Im glad you send that, I was also able to finally find a new Dash. Now I just have o decide if im going Auto Meter gauges or stock or even both.

I guess would be a good idea to figure out steering column first though.