• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone know where to purchase the plastic round strip for the top that slides in

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Does anyone know where to purchase the plastic round strip for the top that slides in the C-Channel for the Best top riser?

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
Nope. I was on the hunt for that a while ago. I just ended up sewing 7mm rock climbing rope into my top I made.
Its worked flawlessly.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Its made from Sunbrella material.

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Id try a place that fixes boat covers and tent trailers. We have a place called canvas craft up the road and they have all that stuff.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Check Mcmastercarr.com
You could probably use 1/4 air brake tubing. Check Napa for that. If making something it wont last long but a wood dowel would do but wouldn't like bending. Could also use rope from the hard ware store. Alot of options. I broke a section of that plastic on my soft doors and used a pencil. It saved a cold trip home. Pencil still in there after 6 years or so.