• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Don't forget to VOTE

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I know it might seem like a lot of work for some. You can still VOTE on the HOME page. I don't think I'm going to get in trouble for this ( starting a new vote thread ) so I'm doing it ;) ;D ;) :-*

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I just added it back to the bottom of the forum pages.

Also, not to sound like a PITA, but let's keep the voting threads to just one at a time. There's already one on the second page I think.

Thanks!

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
I think all the other forums must have way more members or something because the mojority of this site is voting.

I am going to go do some resaerch now. ;)

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
We have HAD 3500 members. Of those probably 500 just came to sell a Bronco. If you are good at research , go find out how many ACTIVE members we still have. I would like to know. It is all kinda funny when you think about it. There has to be a few million BIG Broncos around and they get about the same number of votes in a mionth that US guys get in a month with only a few thousand EBs left. I think we do pretty well , we hold our own. You would think that with all the $50 Jeeps in the world , they would be on top every month. Hold your head high ! ;D

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
2badrotties said:
We have HAD 3500 members. Of those probably 500 just came to sell a Bronco. If you are good at research , go find out how many ACTIVE members we still have. I would like to know.

Actually I can tell you. (I can get all sorts of cool stats with the new forum software:) )

No activity in last year = 1462 users
No activity in last 6 months = 1924 users
No activity in last 3 months = 2277 users

Which leaves only 911 members (out of 3188 total) that have been active in the last 3 months. :( To be expected I guess. I've never purged out the member list.

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Sounds like Admin is having fun with all his new toys ;D . Don't get mad at me for this thread. When I started it I was probably one of only a few who remembered to check the home page for the icon. I did , so i was only trying to let everyone know we could still vote.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Well , really 2bad is just helping me as I started the other thread because I could not figure out how to Vote. 2bad was just starting one where I should have. So really the other is not a reminder to Vote.

Don't forget to Vote-- FZ ;D 8) :eek:

saddlebronc

Loc.
TJ
I always vote when I'm here, which is almost daily. But I've noticed that the voting site hangs up sometimes, usually when we're kicking everyones' a$$.. Funny huh!
That active user info is good to know. Lets see, if 900 active users voted 10 times a month, well that would get us 9000 votes.
I don't recall any 4x4 site ever getting more than 2000 votes a month! So EBs should always to be on top. We're the best 4- wheeling machines on the globe. Wouldn't look right any other way.