• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vote.....don't forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHBronco

Loc.
Hudson
I voted today for the first time. Whoever started this thread should change the title of the thread to vote at the bottom of the main page. I didn't know what you guys were talking about at first. Maybe it will get more votes then. Just my opinion ;D

Dennis

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
I voted today for the first time. Whoever started this thread should change the title of the thread to vote at the bottom of the main page. I didn't know what you guys were talking about at first. Maybe it will get more votes then. Just my opinion ;D

Dennis

I knew it!!! great guys keep it going were in second and up by 10;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
We'll show the Zukis, got them so mad they are slinging insults. :cool:
LINK

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! (I vote from multiple computers by the way. They are trying to cheat by using Google Chrome in incognito mode, but I'm not sure if that works. Either way we are still beating them.)

JusticeJMB

Loc.
Sacramento
I didn't realize that was down at the bottom of the page or that there was a "contest". I just voted and will from now on when I'm on here.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
We'll show the Zukis, got them so mad they are slinging insults...

Here's a little sample ;D

"pretty sad when a hand full of ford owners can hang with us. get to voting and smoke them again !"

What they don't realize is that we held #1 for a year before some of us lost interest. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.