• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Door Parts

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
City: SAINT JOSEPH
I recently put new doors on my bronco. Since it didn't have doors when I bought it, I'm in need of all of the internal parts, etc. The only parts that I have so far are the latches and striker posts. Let me know what you have.

Need:
All latch rods
Bushing clips
Door locks and retainers
Both paddle handles for inside (prefer chrome)
Both paddle handle controls

Thanks!

OP
OP
Jdgephar

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
I guess I'll have to double check. I'm assuming any of the new stuff you buy is 68+ type. Remind me what to look for, location of the lock and striker?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Do any of these help you out?

Attachments

• IMG_1844.JPG
    IMG_1844.JPG
    337.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1845.JPG
    IMG_1845.JPG
    436.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1846.JPG
    IMG_1846.JPG
    415.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1847.JPG
    IMG_1847.JPG
    395.5 KB · Views: 37

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have window crank mechanisms. Need those too?

OP
OP
Jdgephar

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Do any of these help you out?
They look close to what I need. I have the 68-77 style doors/latches. I think only two of the parts in your photo match what I need.

This is the picture of the driver's side links. Passenger side should be similar.

68-77_LH_latch_rod_kit_1.jpg

I have window crank mechanisms. Need those too?

No, I don't need the window mechanisms (at least not yet). I don't have a top or windows. I plan on taking the door frames off for now.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Have you tried Joel Mulddr in Blendon Township? (616) 994-2530.. I'm sure he'll be able to help.