• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Door Post / Kick Panel install questions?

Walter Hinz

Loc.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Quick Question - Does anyone have detailed pictures of a door post and kick panel installation? I am about ready to re-install mine and I want to ensure I match everything up ok. In particular I really would like a close up picture of the top of the door post / kick panel as it get's welded to the tub.

Any additional advice would also be great!!

Thanks...

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Walter,

Follow this link. It is the thread that I have been posting all of my restoration on. You will see a step by step for the driver's side of my kick & door post!

good luck!

MnkyBiz

OP
OP
W

Walter Hinz

Loc.
Cedar Grove, NJ
thanks Mnky Biz..

You really do nice work.. I can't believe all the attention to detail you put into ypur rig!. I'm looking for something in the middle. Hopefully I won't have to remove my dash or the heater and will still be able to get everyhting done ok..

Thanks again...