• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

dose anyone know what happened to this poor baja bronco???

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
a guy named eric bought it. He lives down in Valley Center, CA. He and I are trying to scrounge parts for it to do a restoration on her. He wants to keep her all original and everything. Even down to radiator brackets.
Cool guy. I've talked with him a couple of times. We are trying to research what all is needed to return it to original glory. He also has another rig that is really nice as well. He's a restorer not a hard core explorer.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That was an amazing find. It had been in the same garage since 1980 when it was rolled. 27 years there. We had to move a ton of stuff just to get to it, then figure out how to manuever it out. I will write a story for BD as pics need to be shown to get the idea.