• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

driveshafts for 3.5" lift (sold locally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncomania

Loc.
nc
sold
i have both front and rear driveshafts that were in an early bronco with 302/dana20/np435 and 3.5" lift kit. i believe the slip yokes on both ends are 1330 and the double end is 1310 to mate up to the dana 20 . the u-joints at the case are in excellent condition and the u-joints on the slip yokes are good but one is missing the caps. i can fix it for a little extra or you can. dont matter to me .

$225.00 + shipping

Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
how much are those lengthen ..or do you know.. I have the same set up but I'm not sure mine need to be lengthen ..Just looking for info.

OP
OP
broncomania

broncomania

Loc.
nc
how much are those lengthen ..or do you know.. I have the same set up but I'm not sure mine need to be lengthen ..Just looking for info.

i will measure them fully closed and fully extended with pictures if berg bronco dont get them. thanks.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Please measure them ...Measure the shaft and then each yoke ...
That would be enough I don't need pictures ..But I would appreate the measurements .

OP
OP
broncomania

broncomania

Loc.
nc
Please measure them ...Measure the shaft and then each yoke ...
That would be enough I don't need pictures ..But I would appreate the measurements .

i'll get it tomorrow after work. thanks again.

OP
OP
broncomania

broncomania

Loc.
nc
sold locally to berg bronco. he asked first. thanks to the other interested pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.