• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dual Dana 20's

randall

ya its been done alot. Looks like a really cool setup, it makes both your drive lines about the same length so they would then be interchangeable. Also it gives you much better reduction than any transfer case gears would.

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
I have it and it is bitchin for rock crawling with a automatic. It was given to WH by the two guys who developed it. They did not have the time to market the product

66horse

Bronco Guru
Hey Bronken, what did it cost ya? WildHorses sight just says call.

66horse

Bronco Guru
Bronken, few more questions. This looks pretty cool. How many shifters do you end up having? Where are they located?

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
[quote author=randall link=board=5;threadid=11292;start=0#82966 date=1037340213]<br>ya its been done alot. Looks like a really cool setup, it makes both your drive lines about the same length so they would then be interchangeable. Also it gives you much better reduction than any transfer case gears would.<br>[/quote]<br><br>So it allows you to switch the front driveshaft with the rear one ? ?:? I never heard that before ...is it really true?

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
I bought mine when they were fairly new, I think mine was about #15. At the time I paid about $850. It adds one more shifter just to the right about 5 inches.

randall

ya, what ive been told is that it makes both drive lines the same length, so if you break a rear, you can replace it with the front to get home<br>

OP
OP
Waverous

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
[quote author=randall link=board=5;threadid=11292;start=0#82966 date=1037340213]<br>ya its been done alot. Looks like a really cool setup, it makes both your drive lines about the same length so they would then be interchangeable. Also it gives you much better reduction than any transfer case gears would.<br>[/quote]<br>Where can I get one?!?!?!