• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Duff 3.5 lift kit used good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
silver horse

silver horse

Just a little history on the lift. My brother purchased the lift for his bronco some years ago, but do to job transfer to Califoria he never used it and gave it to me. I installed it on my Bronco last summer and loved it. Only drove it around town with the family every couple of weekends or so during the summer. I personaly had no problems with it but the wife complained of it being to stiff when we would hit a bump. the stock rear seat didnt help much. I installed 2.5 WH 11 pack kit this spring for a softer ride. I like this lift also. The new kit is a very nice ride, but I realy liked the Duff lift because it cornered much better due to the stiffer springs. Not as much body roll as the new lift. I tought about keeping it for my next bronco project but who knows when that will happen and I just dont have the room for right now.

I will be emailing pics today to all who requested them today.
thanks

OP
OP
silver horse

silver horse

Here is a pic of the lift. I will be checking on shipping prices soon.

Attachments

• lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.