• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Early 1966 U14 Project - Sold - Found her a good Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Why isnt this thing sold yet? Early U14, decent project starter!

Ben has a big black dog that wont let anyone near it to look at it. it really should of sold right away. Ben, put the dog inside.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
bax, you know they still have to make it over the moat after they meet the dog.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
and the hot oil dumped from the turrets.......(TURRETS? 9 beers deep right now)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
give it up! what are staircase sales slow? My God.....you should start making Easton Softball bats

bax

Contributor
Old Member
And these bats should be painted yellow , correct?
Slow? nonexistent is more like it, I did not give up construction, It gave up on me.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
OK boys, I've put Amos (the big black dog) in the kennel, the wall gate is down on the moat, the hot oil (fluid film) barrells are down!!!! And just today I received a "Brand New Paint Spray Gun" from my friend up in the North East!!!!;D;D;D;D

I guess I need to paint the "little red rig" YELLOW!!!!!!!!%)%)%)%)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Wow, he did say if it was yellow he would buy it. Did he send any paint?

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
Hey Ben, you know how I like those 66's. let me know what your lookin for in parts or what ever. Maybe we can work something out? Happy Turkey Day by the way. I'll be around tomorrow evening give me a shout.;D

Travis

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Travis, good to hear from you!!!! I'll call. Made it "Yellar" for tasker!!;D;D
Got to wait for his check!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• tasker EB.jpg
    tasker EB.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.