• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Cad drawing

kphelps

Loc.
Brighton, Mi
Was wondering if anyone has a Early bronco cad drawing that I might be able to use with Sketchup? I am trying to figure out color color choices for my 73.
Kerry

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Howdy, look for the bronco builder app. flexible app that lets you pick colors, add ons, lift etc

Hank

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Howdy, look for the bronco builder app. flexible app that lets you pick colors, add ons, lift etc

Hank

The app is now obsolete and the creator couldn't get the approval to use Bronco for an updated version.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I have a file that I got from someone here. I didn't draw it. It is an older file (2005). I have it as a .dwg, .dxf, and a .f3d file format. I just loaded the .dxf into Fusion 360 to get the .f3d format.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I might be able to update files if needed. I can handle dwg, dxf, and solidworks files.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I have a file that I got from someone here. I didn't draw it. It is an older file (2005). I have it as a .dwg, .dxf, and a .f3d file format. I just loaded the .dxf into Fusion 360 to get the .f3d format.

I would be interested in a DXF drawing.