• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco CAD Drawings

Froggy77

Loc.
Wild West Fairfax,Va
I'd like a copy as well.

Downloaded once from the website but seem to be missing some components.
Perhaps the x-refs. Trying to download from the website to my computer here at work and it isn't happening.

Thanks!

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Froggy77 said:
I'd like a copy as well.

Downloaded once from the website but seem to be missing some components.
Perhaps the x-refs. Trying to download from the website to my computer here at work and it isn't happening.

Thanks!

I don't know why the link's not working for you. I just downloaded it from my site and emailed it to you.

If you've successfully downloaded it once and it didn't work, it probably won't work this time either. What version of autocad are you trying to open it with?

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Guys, try downloading it from the link in the previous posts....

If that doesn't work let us know and me or someone else will email it to you.

ky-resto

I just downloaded Bentley Navigator (free download) and was able to open the attachment. This thing is cool! Thanks for the cool file! :)

Last edited:

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
I believe every request is complete, let me know if you've been missed.

Thanks Dave

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, if I had seen this earlier I could have saved a lot of emailing back and forth. :)

There are two uploaded here on the site. The one ManTruck has and another larger file. The larger one though isn't as accurate, so the smaller is probably better.
http://www.classicbroncos.com/CAD/

Does anyone know who drew these in the first place? I'd like to give credit.

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Does anyone know who drew these in the first place? I'd like to give credit.[/QUOTE]

I do not know who did this, I believe I grabbed this a few years ago on this site. I save a few things that are hard to find and so I saved this. At the time who ever had it didn't give credit to whom ever the creator was. I notice the banner on the windshield has a name, I would assume it is a last name of the creator.

This is in the properties of the file

created: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 12:03:19 PM

edited: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 1:47:42 PM

I believe I grabbed it on Friday, September 10, 2004 3:10:00 PM

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
I have some drawings I did while bored one day. They are not to scale but are proportional good. It is side views that I did for paint stripe concepts. I can e-mail them if interested in DWG or DXF format. Oh, they are in AutoCAD 2000.

Anthony.