• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco CAD Drawings

JoseyWales

Loc.
Chattanooga, TN
Anybody have any CAD drawings of Early Broncos? I could use them to design suspensions, bumpers, roll cages, and anything else. I'm not in the business... just want them for personal use.
Thanks,
Greg

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
This has come up a few times before. From what I recall is that no one knows of any Bronco models floating around on the internet. If there is anything particular that you need? If you are really good at taking dimensions, I can create it in SolidWorks.(taking a break from making part changes in SW right now).

ransil

Bronco Guru
Someone made one a few years ago.
The file is about 4 meg if no one else on high speed offers it up I will see if I can send it.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
What software was that ransil? I run AutoCAD, but I sure would like to have a bronco drawing.

Solidworks would be a good software to use. I wish I knew it. They demo'ed it at our school when it first came out. Pretty impressive.

J.D.

Jangel

I got one along time ago from somebody?? It's 3d and in Autocad format, but it just appears to be the body and not sure how accurate it is.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Jangel, I sure would like that if you don't mind. I will PM you my address.

J.D.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Mantruck - don't forget about me.........I would love to have it as well.

Thanks - Dale