• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Early Bronco Drivetrain - C4, NP203 Doubler, D20

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomanna

I am selling the drivetrain out of my bronco to go a different route. C4 transmission that was previously rebuilt by Hughes with a Hughes converter, a NP203 doubler with the Dana 20 transfer case. I purchased the 203 doubler kit from wild horses 4x4.

The drivetrain is currently in my bronco and you can ensure that everything works and shifts well. The 203 box shifts great and provides a nice low 2:1 doubler option for the stock D20.

If you want the driveshafts we can discuss - that would make it easy to put the whole system into an early bronco.

Let me know any questions you have or if you would like to see the drivetrain.

Located in Chandler, AZ

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tomanna

The C4 needed a new adapter and output shaft (from advanced adapters) to connect to the NP203 box - so I would at least like to keep the C4/203 together, unless I had a buyer for the C4 when the current adapter on it (I do still have the stock adapter and output shaft).

driveshafter

Loc.
phoenix az
driveshafts

I am selling the drivetrain out of my bronco to go a different route. C4 transmission that was previously rebuilt by Hughes with a Hughes converter, a NP203 doubler with the Dana 20 transfer case. I purchased the 203 doubler kit from wild horses 4x4.

The drivetrain is currently in my bronco and you can ensure that everything works and shifts well. The 203 box shifts great and provides a nice low 2:1 doubler option for the stock D20.

If you want the driveshafts we can discuss - that would make it easy to put the whole system into an early bronco.

Let me know any questions you have or if you would like to see the drivetrain.

Located in Chandler, AZ
hey im here in px also if you sell the trans and they dont take the shafts ill give you 30.00 each for cores if you buy new shafts from me im on 9th av and hatcher 602 997 0906 compare prices youll see were lower than any one i know because im a tech and have 20 yrs localy worked with bernie steve ray and dick all the ogs

OP
OP
T

tomanna

Sorry - I was away this weekend at the AZ Classic Bronco Stampede - will reply to the PM's I have.

For the D20 - the only thing I have done to it is put twin sticks on it. I did have a 300m rear output shaft on it, but right now it just has the stock output. I still do have the 300m setup - just need to replace the bearing in the housing.

Tom

OP
OP
T

tomanna

zfbailey23 - what are you going to put the doubler behind? I would consider selling off the 203 setup separately, but the AA adapter for the C4/203 setup would be included in that deal. Then I would just put the original D20 adapter back on and sell that so it can go back on a D20.

Anyway - let me know...

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.